Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to the World, Eliza Camille!

by CajunKate

So it's official! We have a girl! Miss Eliza Camille is here! Burt called me at 9:45 AM. Eliza was nursing and hadn't been down to the nursery to be weighed and measured yet, but I will update with that info as soon as he sends it to me. Also, he is supposed to send pics which I will post as well. And here's the Oh my GOD! Sista, you are my new hero! moment- she did it all without the epidural...in 7 1/2 hours...with her FIRST baby. I am in awe!

Congrats to BDaigle and Sista! I can't wait to eat me up some delicious Eliza cuteness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! An Eliza and an Elizabeth born on the same day! Maybe Mom-Mom WILL get confused...

They're not going to call her "Ellie" are they? That would CERTAINLY seal the deal!