Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Sunday, June 21, 2009

O-H-I-O! Ohio! Here We Come!

by CajunKate

So Bydee and I are making our annual trek to C-Bus to see Jen, Tim, and our delicious nephews Colin and Quinn. We are leaving tonight at 9 PM tonight. Please keep Bydee in your prayers as he will be trapped in a car with me for 15 hours. This is the reason our trip is annual. No one can (or should be forced to) handle that more than once a year.

I have MY PRECIOUS (new iPhone) with me, and I've set up this here blog to allow for mobile blogging, so you'll get some real time posts along with daily recaps like last year. I'm a blogging
machine, people!

Stay tuned! Also, I'll be posting to my tumblr, as well. Hmmm, what's that? A narcissist? I don't know what you mean. I only live to serve, and the public has demanded this. And by public, I mean the voices in my head.

P.S. I spoke to nephew Colin on the phone this morning and he said, "Nanny Kate, I want you to come to my house! Oh, and Nanny Kate, I have a gun! A
toy gun, Nanny Kate." You're in luck, Colin. I am coming to your house, and I'll bring... my shank! My toy shank!

No comments: