Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Monday, December 24, 2007

Who Dat?!? Dreamkiller Edition

So here are the top ten things heard outside the Superdome this Sunday by yours truly:
1o. D**n! It's cold!
9. Jesus, Mary and Joseph! It's cold!
8. I'm freezing my *ss off here! It's cold!
7. Let's get another beer! It's cold!
6. I'm freezing my nuts off here! It's cold!
5. You think it might snow? It's cold!
4. Well, get your *ss in gear and come on! I'm freezin' my nads off here! It's cold!
3. Let's bring Jason David out here and hope he gets frostbite, so he can't play. It's cold!
2. F**k me and Aaron Brooks! It's cold!
aaaaand...
1. WHO DAT, BABY! It's f***in' cold!

How cold was it? 50 whole degrees above zero. Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? The g****mn, son of a b***h Eagles, that's who! And so just in time for Christmas, the Saints returned to their patented and time-honored tradition of crushing dreams and breaking hearts. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get drunk on free beer.

Alex in the first quarter


Alex in the fourth quarter


SCORE! Free case of beer from Superdome suite!

The End.

No comments: