Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Swedish Delight

So have you seen it? You haven't seen it?!? OMG, you've got to see it! But don't say I didn't warn you. Now, probably, at first glance at the still shot, you'll be able to surmise that the vid is European. Red flag, right there. I mean, what Europeans find compelling usually has Americans scratching their heads in some kind of primate-like haze going, "Huh?" C'mon, the French and Jerry Lewis, the Germans and David Hasselhoff. Don't tell me you get that. Thus, a heads up. Between the expulsion of bodily fluids and the TMI, it's just so...I mean, I can't even think of the right word to describe it. Horror, perhaps? Perchance your own reaction will be synonymous with mine, which was a mix of the girls from The Hills- "Eeeeewwwwwww!!"- and of crazy *ass Whitney Houston (God, I miss Being Bobby Brown)- "Oh, hell to the no! She did not just say that!" Enjoy, my peeps!

No comments: