Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gettin' Foxy on Fox

So the Fan of the Week piece aired last night.

All together now- "Aawwwww, cher!" Now move over, Howard Stern, there's a new King of All Media in town. I think they did a really good job on the segment. It was actually longer than I thought it would be. (My one reproach- a clip of Troy scoring a touchdown? Really, Fox?) Dad looks awesome, and I look totally fat. Ah, the ying and yang of it all. Indeed, it was not myself who was edited out but my adorable oldest brother. What's up with that? Good thing I have photo evidence that he was interviewed. I did manage to pronounce only one word in a Cajun accent, which ain't too bad considering I was three-and-a-half beers into my six-pack of Dixie by the time the mike got stuck in my face. All hail the mayor! Kneel at his feet, Prudhommians! It is a mandatory requirement of all citizens and spouses to watch your mayor's glorious media debut on Fox four or more times. His power and prestige are now out there for all to see, we all get to brag, and everything is right with the world! Yeehaw...or should I say, Keeyaw!!! Keep on, keepin' on to all my favorite peeps!

No comments: