Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

by CajunKate

So, who's the big winner? ME, ME, ME! I am! I am! I am! I'd like to thank the Kansas Jayhawks, their coach Bill Self and, most especially, Mario Chalmers. I'd like to thank all of my gentleman competitors and my one lady competitor for their generous contributions to the pool's jackpot. Just so you all know, your hard earned money will be going toward completely frivolous purchases- that new pair of cross trainers (which I am sure will be all the rage among the octogenarians at my gym), iced coffees from PJs to get me through the rest of the semester, and several bottles of Merlot for my end of semester party. I am looking forward to kicking all of your collective a**es again next year. Rawr! The end.


(Click pic to enlarge)

No comments: