Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time Out!

by CajunKate

So it's not just the dead laptop situation that is interfering with my ability to blog. I also have three classes and a practicum this semester, thus I have a HUGE, GINORMOUS, SCARY exam in abnormal psychology on Tuesday. This means that every spare moment (not spent at tailgating and the Cajuns game, of course) must be devoted to studying....in theory. Basically what I'm saying is, you're going to have to wait until after Tuesday for a blog of any significance.

In other dead laptop news, I am in Internet Explorer HELL! Firefox, wherefore art thou, Firefox? No, seriously, I'm about to cut a b****h over this. "Exploder" SUCKS A**!

That is all.

No comments: