Musings from some former inhabitants of the sprawling metropolis that is Prudhomme City

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Prudhomme City, Here They Come!

by CajunKate

So Ted and Molly and the tribe moved out to Prudhomme City. I posted quite a bit during the day on my Tumblr, so you can go there to get the lowdown and some pics. I can sum it up here: OH MY GOD, I AM GOING TO DIE OF HEAT EXHAUSTION!! Yeah. I'd say that pretty much sums it up. But I am so, so happy that Ted and fam are in Prudhomme and close to Mom and Dad. The boys and Mary Grace are going to have a blast growing up there. I did.

Oh, and here's some video footage Gabe took on my precious iPhone.


P.S. The boys looooooooooooove the iPhone, especially the video feature. And like any good princess, Mary Grace loves
looking at herself on the iPhone.

No comments: